A free public event for Parents, Caregivers, Service Providers and Educators.
Tuesday March 24, 2015
6:30pm – 9:00pm
Hillcrest High School
1900 Dauphin Road
- Teenage behaviour and the developing brain. ( Dr. Simone Kortstee)
- Mood and anxiety in children and youth: When is it a problem and what to do (Dr. Phil Ritchie)
- Concussions 101 (Dr. Peter Anderson)
- Understanding the childhood brain: How to help your child thrive (Dr. Anne-Lise Holahan)
- Fostering positive body image and attitudes toward healthy active learning (Dr. Corien Peeters and Dr. Laurie Clark)
After a brief introduction, participants will have an opportunity to attend two of the sessions listed above. Each session will run twice. Once from 7-7:45pm and once from 8-8:45pm.
To register please go to: